It’s nice when you write. It’s even nicer when you are understood and appreciated. So was I by many. But this wonderful friend of mine took it to a whole new level. I was more than just surprised to have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Claudia. I am just so overwhelmed by this amazing gesture of yours and just unable to figure out the way to thank you for this! It’s an honor that my mere writing pieces were so loved by you, that you thought me of being worthy of this award.
Talking about her blog, the name of her blog “Between the lines” is in itself carrying a deep meaning. I was so touched by the title that I began exploring her blogs. And I was so touched by the way she writes. The way she explains simple things with such deep meanings, is incredible. While reading her posts, I was able to connect with her emotions and feel the same behind that post. The way she relates things and the imagery were all just hitting at the perfect places on my heart. ‘There’s an Ocean between us’, I was so moved in this post by the way she writes. Heavenly!
Do check out her amazing blog to get into a wonderful world of imagery and feelings here: https://betweenthelines2017blog.wordpress.com/
Here are Claudia’s Questions:
- What is your strongest quality?
- Three things you can’t live without?
- How old were you when you fell in love for the first time?
- Describe your safe place.
- What is your favorite season?
- Your favorite song?
- If you could change anything about you, what would you chose?
- A food you can’t stand is…
- A quote that defines you is…
- What is the quality you appreciate the most in people?
- Your favorite moment of day is…
And here are my Answers:
- My strongest quality is my good heart (according to what my friends say). I can never intentionally hurt anyone.
- The three things I cannot live without are my cellphone, tasty food and F.R.I.E.N.D.S (the TV series).
- I was 18 years old when I fell in love for the first time.
- My safe place is in my darling best friend’s arms. I feel so safe that I forget all about the surroundings and all I can think of is how lucky I am!
- My favorite season is WINTERS ❤
- My favorite song is Love me like you do (English) and Tere Sang Yaara (Hindi).
- I would like to change my body. I would like to get thinner and fitter.
- I just cannot stand the smell of non-vegetarian food. I am a pure vegan and loathe all the non-veg stuff.
- The quote that best defines me is “Live and Let Live”. I believing in enjoying life and let other enjoy theirs too.
- The quality I appreciate the most in people is their generosity and their understanding nature. I’m immediately able to connect with someone who is sensitive enough to relate to all the funny and serious stuff alike.
- My favorite moment of the day is when someone tells me that they Love me. 🙂
For the next nominees for the Sunshine Blogger Award, I choose the people mentioned as under. If, regardless of the reason, you don’t want to accept the award, that’s absolutely okay, you’ll still be the best I know. So, my nominees are:
And here are my questions:
- Describe yourself in 3 lines.
- What is the one most important thing in your life?
- What gives your heart genuine happiness?
- What is your wildest dream?
- What do you do when you feel completely broken and drained?
- What is your biggest weakness?
- Name 3 of your favorite foods.
- About what would you prefer to talk about the most?
- Do you take being extra emotional as a positive point or a negative point?
- What is the one trait that attracts you the most when you meet someone new?
- What is your all time favorite quote?
Here are the Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
1.) Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2.) Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3.) Nominate 11 other bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4.) List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Thanks a lot for reading, friends. Much Love!
Never lose that smile 🙂