VERSATILE. This is one of my favorite words and I have always been trying to become one. Being nominated for this Versatile Blogger Award gives me immense pleasure and I’m highly thankful to my dear friends, Cynthia and Didi for nominating me for this award. Guys, you seriously made my day by assigning me my favorite word!! 🙂
A little about Cynthia:
She is such a beautiful lady with such a sweet nature that is clearly visible through her comments. She is a sweetheart with a blog that promotes a very noble cause, Our Sage Children. Her way of writing always reels me in and I just can’t get enough. As I have told her before, she’ll make a lovely mother someday, for her love for children is so pure. Do check out her blog and help her spread the noble cause for good.
A little about Didi:
He is one of those sophisticated bloggers who plays with immersive pictures and corresponding words. His poems are simply mesmerizing and the way he associates simple words packed with deep meanings is something that gets me every time. Reading his posts brings peace to me. Do check out Didi‘s blog for some super amazing stuff.
Cynthia, Didi, thanks a ton for remembering me. It means a lot!
Moving on to the rules:
RULES OF THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD:
1.) Thank the bloggers who nominated you and share their links.
2.) Nominate at least 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
3.) Also inform them about their nomination.
4.) Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know.
Here are 7 facts about me:
- I am a highly sensitive person, so much that I end up irritating my close ones at times.
- I am addicted to F.R.I.E.N.D.S (the TV series) and no matter how many times I re-watch it, I just can’t stop.
- I am a big foodie. I often regret it since it becomes the biggest reason for my fluff.
- I have a bad habit of laughing at serious moments.
- I cannot compromise with fashion.
- I don’t like to compare people or being compared to anyone.
- I believe in miracles.
Here are my nominees:
Thanks a lot for reading. And thank you for all the love and appreciation.
Never lose that smile. 🙂